AUSTRALIA > Sydney & NSW > SERVICES > Finance+Ins+Tax
Post # A170865

Looking For An Tax Accountant For Your Sole Trader Tax Return (Unit 1, 200 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA 6004)

Posted on Monday, 03 May, 2021  15:11
Expires on Wednesday, 04 May, 2022  15:11
Reply to (Via 'Contact the Poster' Form)

Sole trader means to handle the business on your own, so it means you are the only one responsible for your business. But in tax way, you need a tax agent who is able to lodge your sole trader income tax return on a given date.  In Australia, the lodge tax return is necessary, so it's better to save yourself from penalties. 

It is OK to contact the poster with commercial interests

54 hits

  Contact the Poster 
Your Email
Your Email Again
The following file types are not allowed exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif
Maximum file size: 200KB
Security Code 
* Enter the code shown above in this textbox