By using the Service in any way, you are agreeing to comply with the TOU. ADONVIEW has the right, but not the obligation,
to strictly enforce the TOU, and you should immediately discontinue using ADONVIEW should you become dissatisfied with
ADONVIEW in any way. Furthermore, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms
and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
1. Your privacy
to explain to you how your information is collected and used.
which may be updated at our discretion from time to time to reflect the current situation.
2. Posted content
All contents posted on ADONVIEW are the sole responsibility of the person who originated the contents.
ADONVIEW does not control, and is not responsible for the content made available through the Service.
Under no circumstances will ADONVIEW be liable in any way for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind
incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or otherwise made available via the Service.
ADONVIEW does not preview nor approve the content, but that ADONVIEW shall have the right, but not the obligation,
in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any content that is available via the Service, for violating the
letter or spirit of the TOU or for any other reason. We may charge a fee to post content in some areas of the Service.
The fee is an access fee permitting the content to be posted in a designated area for an agreed period.
All fees paid will be non-refundable in the event that the content is removed from the Service for violating the TOU.
3. Limitation of posted content
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or
is harmful to minors in any way;
- that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in actual sexual conduct;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of
religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that violates the Fair Housing Act by stating, in any notice or ad for the sale or rental of any dwelling, a
discriminatory preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap (or violates
any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics);
- that violates federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in
any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a ADONVIEW employee, or falsely states or
otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to posted content that
constitutes lawful non-deceptive parody of public figures.);
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch";
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or the posted
content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters,"
"pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if: posted in areas of the ADONVIEW sites which
are not designated for such purposes; or emailed to ADONVIEW users who have not indicated in writing that it is acceptable
to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests;
- that includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed in the Services;
- that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit
the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of the posted content (flooding attack) to the
Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service;
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise
the origin of the posted content transmitted through the Service; or
- that sells drugs or substances that could be used as drugs, weapons, prescription medication, controlled chemicals,
human parts, pornography, fireworks and explosives.
4. Conduct of posting
You agree not to:
- engage in spam activities such as sending unsolicited email advertisements to ADONVIEW and its advertisers;
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the
Service - unless expressly permitted by ADONVIEW;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an
unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum, or in more than one metropolitan area;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to ADONVIEW's computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes
the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the ADONVIEW website;
- use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on ADONVIEW without each
posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use
of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular
- use any form of automated device or computer program ("flagging tool") that enables the use of ADONVIEW's "flagging
system" or other community moderation systems without each flag being manually entered by the person that initiates the
flag (an "automated flagging device"), or use the flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, or to remove posts without a
good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these TOU.
5. Third-party liaison
ADONVIEW and the content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of ADONVIEW.
ADONVIEW makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site.
Your linking to and interactions with any other webites found on or through the Service are completely at your own risk. ADONVIEW shall not be
responsible or liable for any such liaison or dealings.
6. Limitation of service
ADONVIEW may impose limits to the use of the Service, including the maximum number of days that the posted content will be retained by the Service,
the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with
which you may access the Service. ADONVIEW has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any posted content maintained or
transmitted by the Service. ADONVIEW reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice, and that ADONVIEW
shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
7. Scope of access to the service
You must first obtain a license from ADONVIEW in order to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, display or make derivative use of the Service or
any content made available via the Service for other purposes, including commercial purposes, not stated herein. However, ADONVIEW grants you a limited,
revocable, nonexclusive license to access the Service for your own personal use. You may also create a hyperlink to the ADONVIEW home page so long as
the link does not portray ADONVIEW, its employees, or its affiliates in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. The use of the
Service beyond the scope of authorized access granted to you by ADONVIEW immediately terminates said permission or license.
8. Termination of service
In its sole discretion, ADONVIEW has the right, but not the obligation, to terminate your access to or use of the Service immediately and without notice.
ADONVIEW may remove and discard any posted content within the Service for any reason, including, if ADONVIEW believes that you have acted inconsistently
with the letter or spirit of the TOU. ADONVIEW shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Service. Further,
you agree not to attempt to use the Service after said termination.
9. Proprietary rights
The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Any reproduction, modification, creation of
derivative works from or redistribution of the site or the collective work, and/or copying or reproducing the site or any portion thereof to any other server
or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express written consent of ADONVIEW. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate
or copy the posted content from the Service without the express written consent of ADONVIEW, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on
the Service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service. You agree not
to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service. By posting the content to any public area of
the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to ADONVIEW an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive,
fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said posted content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other
works, said posted content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. By posting the content to any public area of the
Service, you automatically grant ADONVIEW all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or
exploitation of the content on the Service by any party for any purpose.
10. Copyright infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise
violated, please contact us at email@example.com with the following information:
ADONVIEW will remove the infringing posting.
- Identify the material on the ADONVIEW site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it
on the website.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner,
its agent, or the law, and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorised to act
on behalf of that owner.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
11. Disclaimer of warranties
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE ADONVIEW SITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE ADONVIEW SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ADONVIEW DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY,
AND PERFORMANCE OF THE ADONVIEW SITE AND THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ADONVIEW DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES
FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE ADONVIEW SITE OR THE SITES OR SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY
LINKS ON THE ADONVIEW SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ADONVIEW DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL
COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE ADONVIEW SITE OR THE SERVICE.
Note: Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing
disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
12. Limitation of liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ADONVIEW BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF ADONVIEW HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM
ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE ADONVIEW SITE OR THE SERVICE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE ADONVIEW
SITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE ADONVIEW SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION,
ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE ADONVIEW SITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES
INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ADONVIEW SITE OR THE
SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE ADONVIEW SITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED
IN CONNECTION WITH THE ADONVIEW SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE ADONVIEW SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE
FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Note: In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing
limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold ADONVIEW, its staff and associates harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable
attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of the content you submit, post or make available
through the Service, your use of the Service, your violation of the TOU, your breach of any of the representations and warranties
herein, or your violation of any rights of another.