AUSTRALIA > Sydney & NSW > SERVICES > Legal+Visa
Post # A151541

Apply For Bridging Visa C | Migration Agent Perth (Perth)

Posted on Monday, 29 June, 2020  16:42
Expires on Wednesday, 30 June, 2021  17:42
Reply to (Via 'Contact the Poster' Form)

When you are not a resident of Australia and have applied for a substantive visa then you might automatically receive the bridging visa C from the department until the decision is determined. You will be allowed to work only if your bridging C visa lets you do so. In order to enjoy bridging visa c work rights, the substantive visa you have applied for should be under the specific skill set visas. You can contact the migration agent Perth to outcast the challenges

Additional Information:

Contact No.: (08)61170917

It is NOT OK to contact the poster with commercial interests

27 hits

  Contact the Poster 
Your Email
Your Email Again
The following file types are not allowed exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif
Maximum file size: 200KB
Security Code 
* Enter the code shown above in this textbox