AUSTRALIA > Sydney & NSW > SERVICES > Legal+Visa
Post # A149840

Apply For Bridging Visa B | Migration Agent Perth (Perth)

Posted on Friday, 22 May, 2020  18:21
Expires on Sunday, 23 May, 2021  19:21
Reply to (Via 'Contact the Poster' Form)

If you have processed the application for your substantive visa then you will be needing the bridging visa 020 to stay in Australia legally. Apply for bridging visa B to take the privilege to enter and exit Australia in a period while your application for a substantive visa is being processed. Contact any registered immigration agent Perth to fill up the application accurately to avoid any mistake.


It is NOT OK to contact the poster with commercial interests

36 hits

  Contact the Poster 
Your Email
Your Email Again
The following file types are not allowed exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif
Maximum file size: 200KB
Security Code 
* Enter the code shown above in this textbox